Dashboard | +Follow
♥Beautiful Life♥
sedih :(
Monday, May 2, 2011 • 8:35 PM • 4 comments

i don't know what i'm feeling right now..
whether i'm feel sad,happy, disappointed, regret..
i don't know..i think probably all..
i'm sad coz I had to leave all the people I love ..
Teoh, adek, Nisa, hasni, Abg Wan, Abg Isha, Abg Botak, Abg Anip, Wan, Ayub, Mia, Joey, Kecik, Syafiq and most do not forget Megat ..
They are very good .. especially the most sporting manager Teoh n Joey..
even Joey looks like lion but he was very good..hahah..sorry bro..jangan marahh aa kalau u ade bace ni :P ily bro <3
I will miss him very much because he is always stirring me ..
I also will miss everyone ..we like one big family..a big family and happy family..
i love you guys..i miss you all..i miss every moment we'r together..i miss our memories..
aku sayang korang wehh :(

n im happy coz i no need to see rashid anymore
i hate him damn much..
i hate all about him from
his attitude his face
arghhh,,i hate himmm

im feel disappointed coz
bcoz of rashid i need to leave the people that i love..
hurrmmm
:(


Mrs Taufiq



ME

IMG-20121103-WA010-1-2 photo IMG-20121103-WA010-1-2-1.jpg
♥ Assalamualaikum, Annyonghaseyo ♥ Nurrul Jannah Binti Mohd Daud ♥ 1991 ♥ Dont jugde me till you wear my shoes baby ♥ thankyou haters ♥

Must Read Ladies and Gentleman

«KISAH DULU SEKARANG DAN AKAN DATANG
« SI BLOG OWNER
« ♥ SAHABAT DUNIA AKHIRAT♥

Memories of my life



ME